Monday, April 27, 2009

HOPE3333333.....

This is the day,
I sit here and pray.
God will you show me some mercy,
and let her love me.

I sit here thinking,
and then express my feelings by typing.
The meaning of love,
is it as painful as it hurts?

Are you impossible to get?
What does it take to impress you? To catch you.
please for once just fall into my arms,
because i could never find that feeling of love with anyone other than you.

What am i to you?
you know how i feel about you.
did you ever notice how much i sacrifice and what i did?
but you always seemed like nothings i did is worth it.

it hurts,
i can't sleep and it's like bad dream.
you stabbed me in the back,
when you found another guy that loves to hug you from the back.

all i ever did for you,
i don't even get an appreciation or thank you.
but i am still happy for what i took from my heart and gave to you,
because i know some day you will repay me.

because of you, 
i learned the meaning of true love.
i learn that if you were happy,
i would always be happy.

Till the day i die,
i wish you would never forget me.
i dedicate this poem to you,
for you are the sweetheart that i never had.






1 comments:

Miss Lovable said...

I REALLY LIKE THIS...THIS IS AMAZING AND ITS ALOT HOW I FEEL SOMETIMES...AS OF RIGHT NOW THIS ITS HOME WITH ME BECAUSE I FEEL THE SAME WAY

www.talkwithmisslovable.blogspot.com