Friday, October 17, 2008

Coincidence?

Today , the Japanese students visited S.S.S. Everyone has their buddy with them during the day. I bet it's fun for them and the surians as well.

The weird thing is , my buddy called Yamasaki Takahiro has almost the same personality and interest as mine. He's almost like another me , just bigger in size and 1 year younger than me...

He is quiet, brief and straightforward , you know , laconic type of guy like me. Plus , he likes reading books and also play table tennis.

I did ask about his performance in school but wasn't quite able to get the precise information from him. The only answer he gave me is "good". So... ...
Well , can't blame him , if only he is better in english or I am better in japanese.

Anyway , I never thought I could meet someone like him. The chance of meeting him must be very slim , could anyone count the probability?
>.<

Well , at least he has fun here and we had great time together. But still , I couldn't deny that this is a coincidence. A coincidence that I could never forget.