Friday, October 17, 2008

watashiwa kaitian desu???

Something funny happen to me when japanese came

Well, lets start from morning
my buddy name kubota he is very nice looking guy he 1 year younger than me

After taking him to his activities(i left him to chun jun :d)i goes around the school to take photo
while i was walking at the birdge i saw lau kah yan ,lily and lim wai weng with their buddy and 2 buddy friends at the passage to block B

Situation:
A:wai weng buddy friend number 1
B:wai weng buddy friend number 2
K:me

i walk toward them and both AB looking at me
A was wandering something
B wispering with A

A looking at me and say: are you japanese?
K surprise O.O say: no no no no
B say: yes yes yes not japanese
A looking at B say: Blah blah blah(japanese)
B say: malaysian yes malaysian
A say: yes yes malaysian...
K say:yes yes yes.....

till now i still cant stop laughing hehehe
//
//
//
my family did say that i look like a japanese boy or korean boy
look like i can easily slip into their country without them know that im malaysian
japan here i come:D

1 comments:

Ding Shen said...

Maybe that's true. You have japanese eyes :P